GIMMY 2023 Resolutions: 6 Habits
door Boris Paul Roelandt op Jan 26, 2023
GIMMY’s Advice on Habits:
Feeling drained and sluggish is something that can happen to anyone, especially when juggling daily responsibilities. Fortunately, there are several habits you can adopt to boost your physical and mental energy levels. At GIMMY we preach consistency, for fast results you have to be consistent. It takes 21 days to build a habit and 90 days to create your lifestyle. Therefore habits are the pillars to increase your overall energy.
Here are 6 habits you should implement this year:
- Get Regular Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the best ways to boost your energy levels. During exercise, endorphins are released, which are chemicals that naturally improve your mood and give you a sense of well-being. Exercise also helps improve the quality of your sleep, which can further boost your energy levels.
- Healthy Diet: Eating a balanced diet and involving supplements, such as GIMMY’s gummies, can provide your body with the necessary nutrients it needs to function properly.
- Enough Sleep: Sleep is very important in maintaining energy levels throughout the day. Aim for at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night to ensure that your body has enough time to rest, recharge and recover.
- Take Breaks: Sitting at a desk all day can be draining, both mentally and physically. Taking breaks throughout the day to stand up, stretch and move around can help improve your energy levels.
- Manage Stress: High levels of stress can drain your energy levels. Finding ways to manage stress, such as through meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises, can help to improve your energy levels and overall well-being.
- Stay Hydrated: The human body is made of 70% water. Drinking enough water is essential for our body and mind to function properly. Aim to drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day to stay hydrated.
Incorporating these habits along with GIMMY gummies into your daily routine can help increase your physical and mental energy levels and make you feel more productive and focused at work. Remember to always check with your healthcare provider before making any major changes to your diet or exercise routine, especially if you have any health conditions or are currently taking any medications. Taking care of yourself is key to not only increasing your energy levels but also maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Check out our collection: Shop all - GIMMY (gimmyproducts.com)